Popular Posts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh Boy Sleep! That's Where I'm A Viking!

"I hate dreaming because when you want to sleep, you want to sleep. Dreaming is work. Next thing you know is I have to build a go-kart with my ex-landlord." ~Mitch Hedberg

Do you ever have that? Crazy dreams that you're getting chased by a pack of angry badgers with the McDonald's logo cattle branded into their chests while you're shopping at Costco for muffins? (or whatever...) Then you wake up feeling like you didn't sleep at all and you ask yourself, "How the crap did my mind dream that?"

Lately I've been getting it all the time... it's kinda weird... haha! I've heard it said that technically we dream every night, but that in most cases, we have no remembrance of what we dreamed. Who knows?
Anyways, lemme know if you've ever had some of those crazy whacked out dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment