Magoo!!! These last couple weeks have been ridiculously busy as the semester winds to an end (about time...) and everyone know what that means... Projects and Papers!! I just shot and edited a video for my Entrepreneurship class all today and I still have yet to get to my Business Communications portfolio and finish my budgeting assignment for Managerial Accounting...
It was really nice to get away though this last weekend and head down to Cardston and Magrath to visit family - it was a good stress release and I'm glad I was able to make it down.
Steph and I used a couple of free passes we had to go to the theatre tonight and we watched The Next Three Days - awesome movie!! It's about a guy whose wife is in prison for a crime that she didn't commit and how he plans to break her out. It was pretty intense! I thought Steph was going to jump out of her seat a couple of times! haha!
Welp... I've got class in the morning (hooray... ... . ) so I better hit the sack. Until the next time I remember to post... haha!
I felt like my other title was lame, but i'm lacking the creative juices to come up with something more witty at the moment... haha
Popular Posts
-
Magoo!!! These last couple weeks have been ridiculously busy as the semester winds to an end (about time...) and everyone know what that mea...
-
"I hate dreaming because when you want to sleep, you want to sleep. Dreaming is work. Next thing you know is I have to build a go-kart ...
-
So, this ultimately is another attempt to keep a journal... which I kinda suck at... I mean, the last journal that I tried to start, I bough...
-
Steph and I went tobogganing today!! I've only been like twice since i've been home from the mission, so it was pretty awesome... We...
No comments:
Post a Comment